CBS Lebanon Giving Projects Explained:
CBS Lebanon is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization overseen by a knowledgeable board of directors. You can designate your gift for a specific project or choose UNASSIGNED, and we will allocate the funds where needed most. Our current projects are the following:
- R&S 2020 are funds used for salary for Dr. and Mrs. Rabih and Sandy Sabra.
- AIS funds are designated for Access International School. These funds are used mainly for the salaries of teachers at AIS.
- Gideon's 300 is a fund designated for new projects and leadership development. Money from this fund is used to develop and present curriculum and online content and in-person conferences. A significant amount from this fund is used for Bible distribution as well.
- Holy Cow Project is a fund designated for sustainable and Christ-Centered dairy production farms in the Middle East.
- Isaiah 54 is a fund dedicated to Leadership Development initiatives. We provide material and financial support to leaders who are actively working to transform their communities through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The Lebanon Fund was introduced in 2020 in response to the economic collapse and the devastating explosion in the port of Beirut on August 4. Its purpose is to send humanitarian aid to families in Lebanon.
You can designate your gift by choosing the project you wish to give to from the drop-down menu when you click on the GIVE button.
Click the blue button to donate now.
SEND A CHECK BY MAIL
10518 Dude Rd.
Houston, TX 77064
Make CBS Lebanon your charity on Amazon Smile.
CBS Lebanon is a U.S. tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization. Your donation is tax-deductible. Consistent with IRS guidelines, CBS Lebanon affirms that no goods or services of significant value have been provided to you.