CBS Lebanon is 501 (c)3 non-profit organization overseen by a knowledgeable board of directors. You can designate your gift for a specific project, or choose UNASSIGNED and we will allocate the funds where needed most. Our current projects are the following:
- R&S 2020 are funds used for salary for Dr. and Mrs. Rabih and Sandy Sabra.
- AIS 2019-2020 are funds designated for the current year budget for Access International School in Aley Lebanon. These funds go mainly to pay the salaries of teachers at AIS.
- AIS 2018-2019 are funds designated for last year's budget for Access International School. These funds are for past salaries owed to teachers at AIS.
- Gideon's 300 is a fund designated for new projects and leadership development. Money from this fund is used to develop and present curriculum and online content as well as in-person conferences. A significant amount from this fund is used for Bible distribution as well.
- Holy Cow Project is a fund designated for sustainable and Christ-Centered dairy production farms in the Middle East.
You can designate your gift by choosing the project you wish to give to from the drop-down menu when you click on the GIVE button.
Click the blue button to donate now.
SEND A CHECK BY MAIL
10518 Dude Rd.
Houston, TX 77064
Make CBS Lebanon your charity on Amazon Smile.
CBS Lebanon is a U.S. tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization. Your donation is tax-deductible. Consistent with IRS guidelines, CBS Lebanon affirms that no goods or services of significant value have been provided to you.